OUR TESOL CERTIFICATION
Our TESOL certification online free course is broken down into 3 mandatory teaching units, and then one specialised unit.
3 Core Modules
Our three core modules cover Engage, Understand and Learn:
- Focus on how to make sessions interesting
- Utilising materials to assist learning
- Giving instructions and grading language
- Errors, feedback and pronunciation
SPECIALISED TESOL UNIT: TEACHING YOUNG LEARNERS
If you enjoy working with young learners, then why not specialise in teaching them. In this module you will focus on four core areas:
- Teaching young learners
- Teaching phonics
- Motivating young learners
- Behaviour management
SPECIALISED TESOL UNIT: TEACHING ADULT LEARNERS
If you’re looking to teach older learners, then specialising in teaching adults may be the way forward. In this module, you will focus on four key areas:
- Characteristics of adult learners
- Motivating adult learners
- Managing the group
SPECIALISED TESOL UNIT: TEACHING ENGLISH ONLINE
Modern technology is changing the way we live our lives, as well as changing the ways we can teach and learn languages. Get ready for the future and specialise in online language teaching. In this module, you will cover:
- Online learner’s perspective
- Encouraging self-directed Learning
- Conveying meaning online
- Responding in action
WHO CAN APPLY?
When you apply to complete your internationally recognized TESOL certification online free with EF English First, you will also be applying for a rewarding teaching job abroad. EF English First has teaching positions with competitive local salaries and excellent benefits packages in China and Indonesia.
However, for EF to be able to provide you with your TESOL certification online free and your legal working visa, you must meet the following criteria.
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Passport holder from UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa or New Zealand
- The ability to obtain a clear background check
- Commitment to minimum one-year contract