Teach English To Kids Online
Teach English to kids online with EF English First and start a job with a difference. The online education market in China is predicted to grow by 50% every year until 2020. As the online teaching industry is fairly new, you can be at the forefront of change and help shape how kids learn online for years to come. We’re looking for enthusiastic go-getters who are excited by the prospect of teaching online, as well as offering new ideas on how to shape classes using the latest teaching technology.
Unlike most online teaching jobs, you will get to live in the same country as your students. This will give you the opportunity to travel while you teach so you can gain a deeper understanding of your students, as well as tick off a few bucket list locations in Asia.
TEACH KIDS ONLINE
Teaching English to kids online at EF English First is a fast-paced dynamic role in a new and emerging industry. As soon as you join us, we will give you all the training you need to get you up to speed, and using the latest technology to deliver captivating lessons on our industry leading online platform.
Each lesson is a one to one with students aged between 6 and 10, but you won’t be alone. You will be joined by well-known characters from the EF High Flyer series to help create a fun and engaging online learning environment. With the help of Tom Thunder, Mo, Clora and a group of other well-loved characters, you will use interactive games and activities specifically designed to get students speaking English and having fun.
Your Salary & Benefits Package
- 12,000 – 13,500 RMB monthly, based on qualifications
- 8,000 RMB annual flight allowance
- Sponsored legal Z work visa
- 10,000 RMB salary advance available
- Health insurance
- 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Free hotel accommodation during your first two weeks
- ESL certification programs including Cambridge TKT, Trinity CertTESOL, Trinity DipTESOL and Trinity DELTM
- Free Mandarin Chinese lessons
- Weekly EF sponsored social events
- Job rotation scheme
- You will be responsible for preparing engaging lessons using in house Teachers Notes based on the EF curriculum.
- You will teach one to one, and group classes to young English learners aged between 6 and 10.
- You will be responsible for providing lesson reports based on students’ strengths, areas for improvement and recommendations.
- You will undergo regular training and work to improve your teaching skills and share this knowledge as a mentor for new starters.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available)
- The ability to obtain a clear background check
- The ability to live abroad for at least one year
- Applicants must be citizens from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa to meet China’s visa regulations