It’s the beginning of 2021 – a chance for new beginnings. The new year ushers in new thoughts about new changes and new jobs. 2021 is the year that matters; the year you can find the job that matters! One of the most useful ways to do this is to use LinkedIn as a channel to promote yourself and grow your network, thereby increasing your chances of success!
Perhaps you might be reassessing your career, or just want a life change. Perhaps you’ve got a serious case of wanderlust, or just having a tough time landing that job that gets you revved up. Well, we have an exciting opportunity for you to learn about how to successfully use LinkedIn to enhance your job search success rate –our English First Teach Abroad program is hosting its very first live webinar on this topic!
In this webinar, we will provide expert advice to empower you with all you need to promote yourself and nurture your connections on LinkedIn. You will learn how to highlight your strengths and pursue your dreams with the practical tips & suggestions that we provide. You will also develop a plan to grow your network. Remember- the more people who know you and know about you, the more you will be approached for those exciting opportunities that create memories that last a lifetime!
Charlotte Bryan, our international teacher recruiter working at EF English First will host this interactive session. Throughout her career in recruitment, Charlotte has learned through experience the importance of using the right tools in order to achieve her career goals, which includes an exciting move from the UK to Shanghai, China to work with us here at English First.
In her session, Charlotte will cover the critical components below:
1. Want to get noticed? How to create a profile that highlights your strengths and objectives.
2. Be flexible, engaged & active – the secret LinkedIn tools to leverage
3. Multiply your network & create global connections – how to make the most out of your LinkedIn network
4. Follow, research, connect – get the most out of the LinkedIn algorithm to grow your network
5. I want to work there – follow companies you are dying to work for to see what they are up to; be the first to apply to their latest job opportunities.
6. Ever thought about international experience? English First has many available teach abroad opportunities and we will share with you about how working abroad can transform your life as you make a difference in the lives of others.
7. Live question & answer sessions – come prepared with any and all questions that you have – we’ll be glad to answer them!
Join Charlotte later this month as she shares many unique and helpful tips on how to optimize all aspects of LinkedIn in order to transform your career – whether at home or abroad!
SAVE THE DATE:
Webinar: How to Successfully Use LinkedIn For Your International Job Search
Date: Wednesday, January 20, 2021
Time: 8:30 AM EST / 1:30 PM GMT / 9:30 PM CST
We look forward to meeting you there! To find out more about Charlotte, watch this video.