TEACHING KIDS AND TEENS
Teaching English to kids and teens can be fun, exciting and challenging. At an EF school, you will be joining an international teaching family with a passion for English. Your students, ranging from 3 to 18, are an enthusiastic bunch, willing to learn and full of energy. You will see them progress and grow into confident English speakers. English is helping the world communicate and bringing cultures closer together. As a Chinese English teacher for kids and teens, you will help shape your students lives and have a positive impact. Apply now and start your new career.
Kids and teens don’t sound right for you? Try adult schools.
YOUR SALARY AND BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Salary range: 6,000 – 9000 RMB monthly, based on city and qualifications
- Social Insurance including commercial insurance
- Fast-track career advancement
- 10 paid annual leave days plus national holidays
- ESL certification programs including Cambridge TKT, Trinity CertTESOL, Trinity DipTESOL and Cambridge IDLTM
- Free staff advanced English course
- Weekly EF sponsored social events
- Teacher advantages discount scheme
TEACHERS RESPONSIBILITIES FOR KIDS AND TEENS
- Teach kids and teens aged 3 to 18 in groups up to 16 students
- Planning and delivering lessons to children
- Use electronic media and EF developed courseware to teach English efficiently and effectively
- Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement to both students and their parents.
- Assigning and evaluating out of class activities
- Participating in social activities with students organized by your school to encourage oral English proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- A TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available)
- Major in English, English Education, TESOL, Applied Linguistics or relevant area
- Excellent communication skills in English with TEM 8, IELTS 7 or above
- Enjoy teaching Kids and passionate about the Education Industry
- English teaching work experience (preferable)
- Able to work evenings and weekends
I first joined EF because it seemed like a professional organization with good teaching materials. But after I worked here for more than a few months I found it was much more than that. I have made international friends and I get to do what I love every day, and that’s teaching English.