TRT Teacher Referral Program Terms and Conditions – from any current EF Education First staff member (including EF English First)
Instructions: Please fill in your friend’s information online at:
To refer an International teacher, the candidate must have a bachelor’s degree, teaching experience, a clear criminal background check and a passport from: Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the United States of America or the United Kingdom.
- Should your referral lead to a new full-time hire, EF will give you a referral bonus (paid with your monthly salary and taxed) as follows:
- 3,000 RMB bonus amount after the new referral arrives and signs a master employment contract with EF in China*, or when your friend In China signs an employment contract with EF.
- Payment is subject to local tax.
- Both the referral and person who made the referral must still be EF employees at the time of the bonus payment for it to be received.
- If the arrival in China occurs after the payroll cut-off for that month, payment will be made the following month.
- Only one bonus will be awarded per referral. The payment cannot be split among multiple persons.
- In the event that multiple staff members refer the same candidate, the first submitted through the referral form will be used.
- To be valid, all referrals must be entered through www.englishfirst.com/referprior to the candidate interviewing with EF.
- If a candidate has applied to work or worked with EF in any capacity in the past, the employee is not eligible for the referral bonus.
- The person submitting the referral will not be eligible for the bonus if they will directly manage or will be directly involved in the hiring process for the candidate.
- Referrals will only be paid for full-time salaried hires working within China owned schools.
- If the referred candidate is placed in an EF China franchise school, a 1,500 RMB referral award will be paid to the referrer.
- 1,500 RMB bonus amount will be paid with your monthly salary and taxed
* Only applicable to referrers currently working for EF English First Owned Schools