The Education Industry
Education is emerging as one of the largest growth industries worldwide. EF English First is at the forefront –particularly in the language teaching field. Throughout all our teaching programs – our mission remains the same. EF offers quality teaching and learning experiences to people worldwide. To accomplish this mission, English First recruits enthusiastic and passionate ESL instructors. Every year EF continues to expand the education team,teaching English overseas and worldwide.
The Benefits Of Teaching English Worldwide
Teaching English worldwide with EF promises you benefits that will pay dividends for years to come. EF has a global network of over 500 schools. Teachers have a wide range of choices, and can find the countries and cities that suit their needs. EF schools worldwide cater to students of all ages and occupations. Students can make the most of general English teaching services. Enjoy specialised classes for student groups. Also, develop classes for businesses and professionals. This creates a perfect opportunity for language instructors to gain a richer teaching experience.
Who Should Teach English
English First is the best option for those wishing to see the world and broaden their horizons through teaching English worldwide. All EF schools employ highly qualified teachers. This has helped EF develop and become one of the world’s leading language teaching institutions.
At EF we have years of experience recruiting the best teachers to join our worldwide English teaching team. We have gained a respectable position in the industry. Below are some of our notable achievements:
- Official English Language Training Supplier of the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.
- Largest recruiter of English native-speaking teachers in China.
- Ranked “The Top Foreign Training Brand in China” by SSIC (Social Survey Institute of China).
- The first foreign company to have a license to operate an English-language school in Shanghai in 1994.
- Selected as “The Most Trusted English Language Teaching Institute in China” by Sina.com (the no. 1 portal in China).
- Awarded “The Most Preferred Foreign School in China 2006” as a result of a National Survey sponsored by the National & Government Media.
EF are looking for like-minded, passionate individuals to join our international teaching teams. If you are looking for international experience in a forward thinking innovative company like EF, then apply today to join us in China, Russia or Indonesia. You’ll never look back.