TEACHING ENGLISH IN BALI
Bali is a tropical island paradise and Indonesian province located near Java and Lombok. This small island is home to a rich and colorful culture famous for art, traditional dance, distinctive music and beautiful handmade clothing. When you start teaching English in Bali, you’ll feel at home straight away. The local people are warm, friendly and the expat community is ever growing and equally as hospitable.
As well as enjoying a fun and fast paced job, you will have plenty of time to explore the beauty of Bali as well as Indonesia. You’ll never be short of recreational activities. Whilst teaching English in Bali you can enjoy nature walks, diving, surfing, horseback riding and even some more extreme sports. If you are worn out by all of the activities and you want to get some rest before or after work, you can enjoy relaxing massages, a cocktail by the beach, or enjoy a quiet visit to a nearby temple.
In Bali, you may find the new start you are looking for, as there really is something for everyone.
- Population: 2 million
- Public Transportation: 1 airport, minibus network, taxi services, ferry terminal.
- Language: Bahasi Bali, Bahasi Indonesian.
- Climate: Consistent tropical climate with average temperatures 30°C year round.
WHAT MAKES BALI UNIQUE?
- Bali has some of the world’s most beautiful and spectacular beaches, stunning sceneries and landscapes. You can relax on the beach, go surfing or take a hike up a volcanic mountain to watch the sunset.
- The island has a mix of both Hindu and Indonesian culture which can be seen across the island. Whilst in In Bali you will be able to see beautiful statues and carvings, as well as colorful rituals and ceremonies.
- After a tiring day touring the island or teaching English in Indonesia, head along to one of Bali’s Spas for a body scrub and a massage. Spa’s come in all shapes and sizes in varying affordable prices. In Bali, you’ll have the best massage you’ve ever had.